5.10.10

ibiza PART II

Forewarning: The following photos are for adult eyes only. Please do not show your children. Thank you.


Sidenote: This is the last time I'm using captions. They put all my photos out of alignment >:/






Yes, a couple is actually having sex on a huge bed. On stage. In front of 10,000 people. @ Privilege, the world's largest club.


Oh, look! Actual talent lol
Washing themselves & each other more so than the cars on stage, smh

Kris, Miri, Matt & I at right before the club closed @ 7 am


Spaniards really love them some jamon... in all forms

Bora Bora Beach



My favorite korean & me

This man used his adorable, elderly & clever self to steal my money right after.

No lie, every restaurant had ice cream. Hence my love of Maxibons.

Ice cream even got its own sign apart from food. Is ice cream not food? Also, Miri couldn't get on w/o a shirt but got on with no pants, hmm...



How the people I roll with keep cool


No comments: